1) Received award for the Best optometrist of Mumbai for the school screening programmed for refractive error project called Vision-2001 on 19th February 2002 by Giants International Federation 1A.
2) Honored with special award for commendable contribution to the Deaf school-Utkarsh Mandal Mumbai on 7th January 2007.
3) Received the best poster presentation award for Psycho social factors associated with Low vision patients at 33rd IOA-16th APOC Goa on 6th October 2007.
4) Received award for various eye care projects and supporting to visually impaired people during the year 2007 by Giants group of Jogeshwari at Mumbai on 26th January 2008.
5) Received travel grant from Ebrte school of Optometry on 23rd March 2008 for oral presentation on Low Vision.
6) Received award for the best contribution for the group during the year 2008 from Giants International Federation Unit -3 on 12th October 2010.
7) Received appreciation award for selfless service dedicated to the community for Eye care on 12th October 2010 by Unit-3 at Mumbai.
8) Received best new member award for the year 2008 from Group of Byculla Federation -1A-Mumbai on 18th October 2008.
9) Received first prize for the quiz contest conducted by Johnson and Johnson at 34th All India Optometry Conference-Amritsar.
10) Honored with award for an outstanding Vice president of the year 2008 at award ceremony of International function by Giants at Bangalore on 21st December 2008.
11) Febrcitated twice for service rendered for visually impaired community during the year 2010 by Bandra group at annual award function at Mumbai-2010.
12) Received Best poster presentation on Low Vision at 35th All India Optometry Conference-Jaipur 30th January 2011.
13) Received Award as one of the 9 finabrst out of 250 women from India for Most Inspirational working women-2012 from Bajaj Albranz brfe Insurance Company on occasion of International Women Day 2012.
14) On 16th December 2012 febrcitated with an special award for the community betterment towards community from Khadayata kelvani Mandal at Ahemdabad.
15) Received special achievement award for Mumbai Andaman Nicobar Rehabibrtation Project-2013 at award ceremony function at International federation 1-B by Giants on 30th November 2013 at Mumbai.
16) Received Award as Best Optometrist for the year 2013-2014 at 36All India Optometry Conference-Agra on 6th September 2014.
17) Received Award for Best Paper in Low Vision at 36 All India Optometry conference-Agra on 8th September 2014.
18) Received a Special Award from IPOA-Manila on 10th May 2015 in recognition for presenting a research on Low Vision- No vision to Low vision.
19) Special Award was honored from Kapadwanj kelvani mandal and community of Khadayata at kapadwanj-Gujarat on 21st June 2015.
20) Honored with prestigious award Aarogya Ratna award for contribution to health care on 30th January 2016 at Mumbai from 19th Hira Manek annual award ceremony from Diamond industry.
21) Was honored with special appreciation Award on occasion of 45th Foundation day of Giants International- GGJ on 31/08/2017 at Mumbai as Inspiring Optometrist for Eye Health activity during the year 2016-2017
22) Was honored with special award as Guest of Honor and invited speaker for Ocular prosthesis –COE at College of Optometry and Ophthalmic Science-Nasik on 12th November 2017.
1. Received 10 mementos for various paper presentations in Optometry subjects at National conferences and seminars
2. Received special memento for being Judge for the Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company on occasion of International women day, women in health care sector-2013
3. Received 4 mementos for being the chief guest of the annual function at social organizations in Mumbai during the year of 2007, 2009, 2012
4. Received 3 mementos for contributing towards medical-eye care screening programmed during the year 2007, 2008 and 2011
5. Received mementos on 23 March 2014 on occasion of World Optometry Day at ITM deemed University –Panvel as invited speaker on behalf of IOA
6. Received special appreciation mementos for contributing National Optometric association as a executive board member and being part of 36AIOC- Agra as Scientific Committee, as key speaker for the conference during 6-8th September 2014
7. Received special appreciation memento for extending service as Executive board member of Indian Optometric Association from February 2011 till 30th September 2014 at Agra- 2014.
8. Received special appreciation memento as invited speaker during NETRAM-2014 on 2nd November 2014
9. Received special memento as Guest of Honor on occasion of 5th Convocation ceremony at Department of Optometry –ITM deemed University-Panvel on 16th December 2014
10. Received a special appreciation memento on World Optometry Day celebration at Harijyot college of Optometry – Navsari (Gujarat state) 23rd March 2015 as being judge and panelist for video presentation and workshop on Silicon Hydrogel lenses respectively.
11. Received special appreciation memento as an invited guest speaker on Low Vision at 40th National convention -IPAO held at Manila-Philippines during 8-10 May 2015
12. Received special memento as a guest of Honor, judge for the free paper session at Laxmi college of Optometry-Panvel on 31st October 2015 on subject of Sports Vision seminar.
13. Honored with special memento as key note speaker at National clinical optometry conference-2016 during 27-28 February 2016 at NSHM-Durgapur campus (west Bengal)
14. Received memento for oral paper presentation at NCOC-2016 NSHM-Durgapur campus on 27th February 2016
15. Received special memento as judge on occasion of World optometry day celebration at ITM Deemed University –Panvel on 23rd March 2016
16. Received memento for being invited speaker at Drishticon-2016 midterm ophthalmology conference at SRMS University Bareilly during 28-29 May 2016
17. Honored with special Memento as a Managing Director of Rajgandhi Eye Care Institute for organizing eye screening project along with education presentation at Kapadwanj-Gujarat during 20-21 August 2016
18. Received a special Memento for an Invited guest speaker at DY Patil University for the project called Mission Maharashtra-2017
1) Received Travel Grant Award for Oral presentation on subject of Low Vision at 7th Dr EVM Session in Chennai on 23March 2008.
2) Received Travel grant scholarship from the IOA -INDIA for the World Council of Optometry Conference at Chicago-USA during 24-26TH June 2012.
3) Selected for the Brien Holden Vision Institute scholarship (Debrvered through India Vision Institute) a scholarship program for the poster presentation at 9GA-IAPB-2012, Hyderabad-India on 17-20th September 2012.
4) Was Awarded WCO-Fellowship a Travel Bursary for the poster presentation at (ECOO-EAOO-WCO) MALAGA-SPAIN from the World Council of Optometry Fellowship program support by world Optometry Foundation on 18-21st March 2013 at Spain.
5) Received Travel Grant Scholarship from the IOA-INDIA for the poster presentation at the 19th Asia Pacific Optometry Congress in Seoul-South Korea during 1-4 October 2013.
6) Received Travel Grant scholarship from the IOA-India for the 2 poster presentation at First African council of Optometry in collaboration with WCO AND University of Lurio during 18-21 June 2014.
7) Received fellowship from Integrated Phibrppines Optometrist Association for the invited speaker on 40th National convention of Phibrppines association at Manila during 8-10 May 2015.
8) Received scholarship from Dukes University-USA for the course on Global Health during November-December 2015.