1) Life member of Indian Optometric Association (IOA) -New Delhi.
2) Life member of Eye bank association of India-Hyderabad.
3) Life member of Indian Red Cross society of India-Mumbai.
4) Life member of contact lens society of India-Mumbai.
5) Life member of International council of complementary medicine-Srilanka.
6) Member of Giants International Federation 1-A.
7) Life member of National association of Drugless practitioners-Nashik.
8) Member of International Association of contact lens educators-Australia.
9) Life member of PVP Alumni association SNDT-Mumbai.
10) Member of International society of Low vision Research and Rehabilitation-USA.
11) Member of European Academy of Optometry Optics- UK.
1. Was invited as External Examiner for the subject of M.Opt –Low Vision Management at DR DY Patil University-Pune on 20/12/2017
2. Was invited as an External Examiner at ITM Deemed University-Panvel (Navi Mumbai) on 23rd June 2017 for the subject of Low Vision and Binocular Vision for the final year student of B.optom
3. Was invited as an external examiner at COOS- Nasik YCMOU University during 05/06/17 to 06/06/2017 for the final year students of B.optom on the subject of clinical skills, viva and case presentations and project report.
4. Was invited as an External examiner at DY Patil University- Pune on 23/05/2017 for the second year students of Optometry on the subject of Low vision and Optometry Optics
5. Was Invited as External examiner at ITM deemed University-Panvel for the M.Optom students on the subject of Low vision and Ocular disease on 15th July 2016
6. Was invited as external examiner at DY Patil University –Pune on 25th May 2016 for 3rd year student of B.optom
7. Was Invited as external examiner at ITM University-Panvel for the B.optometry second year students on the subject of clinical skills examination on 29th December 2015
8. Was Invited as External examiner at D Y Patil Deemed University- Pune (Maharashtra state) for the students of B.optometry during 26-27 May 2015
9. Was Invited as External Examiner at COOS-NASHIK(YCMOU) University –Nashik for the students of second year of B. Optometry for subjects Optometry Instrumentations and Dispensing Optics on 8-9th January 2015
10. Was invited as external examiner at ITM University for the B.optometry and M.Optometry students for various Optometry subjects in the month of July and December 2014
11. Was Invited as External Examiner at D Y Patil Deemed university –Pune for the students of B.optometry
12. Was invited as External examiner at COOS-Nashik (YCMOU) University for the students of B.optometry in the month of May 2014
13. Invited as External examiner for the subject of Optometric optics conducted by YCMOU University B.optometry course at COOS-Nashik on 22nd December 2012
14. Was invited as external examiner for M.Optometry course and subject of pediatric Optometry affiliated with Indian Institute of Management (ITM) Deemed University-Panvel-Navi Mumbai on 20th September 2012
15. Was invited as external examiner for the Low Vision and Optics (B.OPTOMETRY) at the Hari jyot college of Optometry which is affiliated with Veer Narmada south Gujarat University on 17th July 2012
16. Invited as External examiner for the subject of Binocular Vision and Optics and Clinical optometry conducted by YCMOU University B.optometry course at COOS-Nashik on 18th May 2012 and 10th March 2012 respectively
17. Was invited as Guest examiner on Low Vision for the Ophthalmic Department at PVP-SNDT final year students on 24th September 2010
18. Invited External examiner at HVD College of Optometry –Pune course conducted by YCMOU University (B.OPTOMETRY) on the subject Contact lens and Clinical Investigation procedure on 16th December 2008
19. Was invited as external examiner for LOW VISION REHABILITATION at Lotus College of Optometry –Mumbai affiliated by YCMOU University (B.OPTOM) on 9th July 2007
20. Invited guest Examiner at M.E.H. College of optometry –Mumbai for the subject of Visual Optics on 9th December 2005
1) Was invited as key note speaker by Giants International Federation 1-A Unit conference and award ceremony function held at Mumbai on the Topic of Low Vision Awareness on 18th October 2008.
2) Invited Guest lecturer at P.V.P. college-SNDT women University Ophthalmic Department for the topic of "Low Vision Rehabilitation" on 24th September 2010.
3) Was invited as a Keynote Speaker at Laxmibai physical education University-Gwalior by All India Sports Council for Deaf and SOB on Indian Sign Language for the special Educators during all 4 sessions in the year of 2011.
4) Delivered several lectures on "Optometry as Profession in India" at many colleges of Optometry in the western part of India as Inspection officer and National Representative of ASCO-INDIA during the period of 3rd December 2011 to 23rd February 2012.
5) Invited speaker at the H V Desai college of Optometry on occasion of "World Optometry day" at the Pune on 24th March 2012.
6) Was invited as keynote speaker on " Women and eye care" by Bajaj Allianz life Insurance company on celebration of International Women Day on 15th April 2012, were nominated as one of the Top finalist out of 250 entries of Most Inspirational working women of 2012.
7) Delivered lecture on "World Optometry day" at the PVP-SNDT Ophthalmic Department on occasion of WOD Celebration on 2nd April 2013.
8) Invited speaker at the Giants International Federation 1-B Annual meeting at Panvel-Mumbai for the topic of "Blindness-Refractive error" on 5th May 2013.
9) Invited guest Speaker at Flyjac Forwards and Logistics and Hitachi Industry (Japan) on "Diabetic and Eye Care" on occasion of World Diabetes Day at Mumbai on 7th December 2013.
10) Invited as faculty on Optical Dispensing Training programme from 1st -3rd February 2014 at Optic India -2014 Mumbai organized by SLK Optometry Foundation-New Delhi.
11) Delivered a lecture at visiting faculty at Municipal eye hospital for the students of Diploma In Optometry at MUHS-University.
12) Was invited as key speaker at 36 All India Optometry Conference -Agra during 5th-8th September 2014.
13) Was invited as a guest lecture for the Public Health topic at COOS-Nasik in the month of October 2014.
14) Was invited as guest speaker on Low Vision Evaluation at NETRAM-2014 on 2nd November.
15) Delivered guest lecture on Sport vision for 2nd year students of COOS-Nashik ( YCMOU) From 26 - 27 March 2015.
16) Invited as guest speaker on Low Vision from Integrated Philippines Association of Optometrist for their 40th National convention DURING 8-10 May 2015 at Manila-Philippines.
17) Was invited as guest speaker for one day CME on Silicone Hydrogel Contact lens at COOS-Nashik on 11th April 2015.
18) Invited guest speaker on Low Vision subjects for the B.optometry students of Dahod College of Optometry at Gujarat during 6-7 June 2015.
19) Trained the graduates and Ophthalmologists for teacher training program workshop from 4-5 August 2015 at lions NAB eye hospital-Miraj and COOS-Nashik.
20) Was invited as guest lecture on subject of Low Vision Evaluation for M.Optometry students at ITM-Panvel on 4th September 2015.
21) Was invited as Guest Speaker at NSHM Durgapur campus for celebrating first National Clinical Optometry Conference-2016 on the topic of public health and low vision from 27-28 February 2016
22) Was invited as special invitee and speaker on the topic of women health- A holistic approach at DY Patil University optometry and vision science department -Pune on occasion of International women day celebration 8th March 2016
23) Was invited as guest lecture on Low vision Evaluation for the 3rd Year Students at Laxmi college of Optometry-Panvel Navi Mumbai on 13th April 2016
24) Delivered guest lecture on Introduction to Low Vision at SRMS University-Bareilly on 27th May 2016
25) Was invited as guest lecturer at COOS-Nasik college of Optometry on public health subject during 16-17 November 2016
26) On 2 August 2017 invited for visiting faculty on the subject of Public Health and Community Optometry at PVP-SNDT University for B.Optometry students
27) Was Invited as guest speaker on Low Vision Rehabilitation-continuing Optometric Education program at DY Patil University for the project called Mission Maharashtra-August 2017
28) Was invited as special Guest speaker on Eye Health for project called I FOR EYE-2017 organized at Kapadwanj Taluka kheda District during 10 and 11 September 2017.
29) Was invited as guest speaker by Giants group of Jogeshwari on 4/10/2017 Eye Health for Police personnel at Vakola Police station- Santacruz east on occasion of Annual World Sight Day -2017
30) Was invited as Guest Speaker at NETRAM-2017 on 04/11/2017 at Netramandir Hospital –Borivali Mumbai.
31) Was invited as guest speaker on Ocular prosthesis –COE at College of Optometry and Ophthalmic Science-Nasik on 12th November 2017.
Reports pubbrshed in National Journals:
1. Two personal profiles have been published in National Journal during the year August 2009 and March 2012.
2. Report of World Optometry Day -2012 was published in Indian Optometry and Ophthalmic trade industry in India on April 2012
3. Interviewed was published on the Optometry as profession in India at leading Journal of Mumbai in the year of June 2012
4. Report of IOA seminar was published in the leading journal of Optometry in May 2012
5. Report was published on Indian Optometric Association (IOA) and World Council of Optometry-Chicago 2012 (WCO) at website, leading journals and magazines on July 2012
6. Report published on educational seminar conducted by SNDT-ADITYA JYOT COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY at Mumbai in the month of August 2012
7. World Sight Day-2012 report of Nilshi eye camp was published on November 2012 in leading journal and magazine and various websites
8. Essilor industry visited by Aditya Jyot College of Optometry an education tour on subject of Dispensing optics report was published in Indian journals and magazines during December 2012
9. PVP-Ophthalmic department Visited MNB industrial Home for the Blind as a part of education tour on the subject of Low Vision Rehabilitation was published during the year 17th January 2013 in journals
10. Write up was written and published in Indian Journals for receiving Award from the community on 16th December 2012
11. Malaga -2013, WCO-ECOO Report was published in Indian all leading journals on participated by Indian Optometric Association at Spain during MAY-JUNE 2013
12. Mumbai-Andaman Nicobar Rehabilitation -2013 Project report was published on August 2013 in various journals and magazines of the Optometry Industry
13. IOA-19th APOC conference report was published by many Indian Journals and magazine, website during the year of November 2013
14. IOA country report widely accepted and brief report was published in leading Journals of the industry during the year December 2013
15. IOA-World Sight Day-2013 report published in leading Optometry journals during the December 2013
16. A Contributing with an Optometry blogs by writing on various subjects of optometry in India
17. NIMS convocation ceremony of M.Optometry report was published in Indian leading journal in the month of February 2014
18. World Optometry Day 2014 report was published in various Indian Journals during the month of April 2014
19. African council- WCO-University of Lurio organized the first African council Optometry conference and behalf of IOA published the report in the month of June 2014
20. 36AIOC-2014 national conference report was written and published in October 2014
21. Netram -2014 report was published in National journal in the month of December 2014
22. ITM University convocation report was published in the month of December 2014
23. Seminar on Silicon Hydrogel contact lens organized by COOS-Nashik report was published in the month of May-June 2015
24. World optometry day 2015 report was published in Indian leading journal in the month of May-June 2015
25. 7th European Academy optometry of optics –Budapest( Hungary) report was published in Indian journal in the month of May-June 2015
26. 40th National convention Philippines optometrist association report was published in the month of July-August 2015
27. Low vision Rehabilitation seminar organized by Dahod college of Optometry report was published in the month of September-October 2015
28. 6th Convocation of DY Patil University –Pune report was published in the month of September- October 2015
29. Sports vision seminar report organized by Laxmi college of Optometry was published in the month of November- December 2015
30. Teacher training workshop at Miraj was organized by COOS –Lion Nab , report was published in the month of November- December 2015
31. 19thHiraManek award event was organized by Diamond Industry at Mumbai , the report was published in the month of Jan-Feb 2016
32. 1st International women’s day celebration at DY Patil University on 12th March 2016 report was published in Indian journal during March-April 2016
33. 1st National clinical Optometry conference -2016 was organized by NSHM-Durgapur University report was published in the Indian journal in the month of March –April 2016
34. World Optometry Day celebration on 23rd March 2016 at ITM University report was published during May-June 2016
35. 1st midterm Ophthalmologists conference was organized by SRMS University –Bareilly During 28-29 May 2016, the report of the conference was published in the month of July-August 2016
36. 1st Eye screening project by Rajgandhi Eye Care Institute was organized at Kapadwanj-Gujarat during 20-21 August 2016, the report was published in the month of September October 2016 in the Indian journal.
37. Vosh International-USA India (MHRS) chapter report was published in the month of Jan-Feb 2017
38. Low vision case study of Afroza Shaikh report was published during March-April 2017
39. Fund raising activity a Visually Impaired musical night from Shree Gurjar suthar Yuvak mandal Mumbai charitable Trust report published during May-June 2017
40. Rajgandhi Eye Care Institute organized 5 various eye health projects named Mission Maharashtra 2017 was published during September-October 2017
41. Visually Impairment case study of Pallavi published during September-October 2017
42. I for Eye Health-2017 project organized by RECI at Kapadwanj-Gujarat during September October 2017 report was published.
43. On 45th Foundation day of Giants international report was published September-October 2017 for award received as Inspiring Optometrist for Eye Health activity during the year 2016-2017
44. Report published during November-December 2017 on NETRAM-2017 CME on Recent Developments in Eye Care from Netramandir Hospital –Borivali Mumbai.
45. World Sight Day-2017 report published during November-December 2017 a activities organized by RECI a Walkathon and eye screening program.
46. Aai foundation organized world Disability Day-2017 as inviting as chief Guest at Mumbai report was published during November-December 2017
1.Successfully completed the course on Global blindness from London school of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine during May- June 2015
2.Completed course on The challenges of Global Health from Dukes University-USA during 10th November 2016 to 3rd December 2015
3.Completed course on Demystifying Diabetes from Deakin University – Victoria Australia during 6th March to 21 March 2017
4.Successfully completed course on Occupational Health in developing countries from University of Bergen- Norway during 20th march 2017 to 1st May 2017
5.Completed course on Eliminating Trachoma from London school of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine during 17 April 2017 to 22 may 2017