1) Presented 6 oral-poster papers at International (Spain, South Korea (SEOUL)) and National conference.
2) Received WCO Fellowship for accepting poster paper and representating IOA at Spain.
2) Was selected and invited as part of scientific committee for upcoming 36th All India Optometry Conference-Agra and also member of organizing committee.
1) Was chief guest on occasion of World Deaf Day celebration at Deaf school at Mumbai.
2) Was Judge for Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company on celebration of International Women day for most prominent women in health care sector.
3) Played active role in hosting the World Optometry Day-2013 and World sight day.
4) Interviewed at FM Radio on World sight Day awareness at University of Mumbai representating West Regional Representative of IOA on October 2013.
1) Published 8 reports and 6 articles in National Optometry Journals and magazine.
1) Played important role for 25 visually challenged Rehabilitation in form of Education and Low vision treatment from across the country.
2) Was invited as speaker to spread the awareness on Diabetic and Eye Care at Flyjac Forwards and Hitachi (JAPAN) on occasion of World Diabetes Day.
3) Sponsored Educational fees to the visually impaired students and needy students from slum area and counseling was done to rehabilitate several others.
4) Was part of eye camp and Medical camp for rural community in Mumbai.
1) Received special achievement award for the Low vision Rehabilitation project at MANRP-2013(Andaman-Nicobar).
1) Was part of Optometry colleges as a senior visiting faculty at Mumbai and Maharashtra for the year 2013.
2) Was associated with ASCO-INDIA as National Representative.
3) Attended board meeting of IOA and presented activity report from West India at New Delhi.