1) Participated in Optometry conferences at O.A.I. and Dr EVMS, IOA at Kolkata and Chennai, New Delhi respectively.
2) Presented poster paper at International agency for prevention of Blindness (IAPB) and was part of ASCO-INDIA meeting -election and IOA board meeting.
3) Was represented as a West Regional representative of IOA at World council of Optometry conference at Chicago-USA during 24-26 June 2012.
4) Was invited by IVI as speaker for presentation on “Challenges from Clinician to educators” at Hyderabad on 24th March 2012.
1) Nominated for most inspirational working women Hunt for the year 2012 as one of the 9 finalist at national level on occasion of International women day 8th March 2012 from Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance.
2) Actively participated in World Optometry Day and World Sight Day with Optometry colleges and Rotarcts club and YMCA at Lonavala in the month of April and October 2012.
1) Published 4 articles, 5 reports in Optometry Journals and magazine, website.
1) Sponsored medicine, clothes and played very important role for disabled people for providing grocery to needy and underprivileged residents of Mumbai from the month of January to December 2012.
1) Received 4 mementos and one award during the year 2012.
1) Pursued Continuing education sessions on 12 various subjects of optometry from THE SN ACADEMY-Chennai 2011-12.
2) Delivered lectures at various optometry colleges in Mumbai-Maharashtra.
3) Was invited at Familiar optometry colleges as External Examiner on subject of Low Vision, clinical optometry and pediatric optometry in different states of India during the year 2012.